Authors are requested to check the formatting of the paper prior to final submission. The PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant. A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline.
At least one author of the accepted paper must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE Xplore, as per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude an accepted paper from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
It is IEEE policy to exclude papers from IEEE Xplore having Similarity score of 30% or more. It is the responsibility of author to revise the manuscript to limit the similarity score below 30% for the paper to be included in IEEE Xplore.
The final camera ready paper is due on 15 April 2019. This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings. Please follow the following steps to finalize the camera ready version of your paper:
Final Manuscript Instructions
Step 1: Final Paper Preparation
- You are requested to revise your manuscript carefully according to the comments of the reviewers and do thorough proofreading of the manuscript to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Prepare your manuscript using the standard IEEE conference templates available via this link: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Note: Do not add any page numbering, header or footer.
Similar to the initial submission, following criteria must be followed
• Paper length: Maximum 6 pages including all figures, tables, and references
• Allowable file size: 2 MB
• Paper Size: US Letter or A4
• At this stage, the authors should include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the paper.
• Plagiarism and Multiple Submissions: ICASERT 2019 will strictly follow IEEE policies for plagiarism and multiple submissions.
Step 2: IEEE Xplore Compatibility of PDF File
Convert your paper from your source application format to Xplore-compatible PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus. Note that you need to embed all fonts in your PDF file and type 3 fonts are not allowed. Please use the following website to convert your source files into an IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF file.
(use conference ID: 46338XP )
- Upload the source file that contains your paper for conversion
- Receive by email the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper
Please along with IEEE PDF eXpress compliant pdf file preserve a copy of the compliance message from PDF eXpress which needs to be uploaded during your registration.
Step 3: Camera Ready Submission
1. Login to your EasyChair Author system:
2. Upload your manuscript PDF ( Generated from IEEE PDF eXpress or Pass the PDF eXpress compliant check) and submit your final camera ready through the system.
3. For “Review Response Letter”: Upload your letter in .txt or .doc format as a single file, after uploading camera-ready paper in easychair.
- All submissions must be no password protection on the PDF file, and all fonts must be embedded.
- All submitted papers must be written in English.
Step 4: IEEE Copyright Submission
Transferring copyright is a necessary requirement for publishing your paper in IEEE Xplore. Please upload your IEEE copyright transfer form using the following link by 18 April 2019:
Step 5: Registration
- To register for ICASERT 2019, at least one author must register for the conference by April 18, 2019 for each paper. ICASERT 2019 policy states that all accepted technical paper presenters must register at one of the rates available on the website. Registration form is given in the following link:
Registration form link: http://bit.do/icasert
- Before registration, Payment must be made through the Bank account mentioned in ICASERT 2019 website. While payment, “Paper ID must be written on the Payment Slip”.
Step 6: Paper Presentation
Please prepare your presentation as per the instruction. For international authors, please check visa process, travel and accommodation details in advanced.
For international registrants who want to request a letter of acceptance and invitation letter in support of a visa application, please send your request to our Organizing chair (email@example.com). Use the subject line “ICASERT 2019 Visa”. Include your name (as it appears on your passport) and your paper ID. Only authors of the paper will receive the confirmation letter.